Amazonian Gin is created in Lima by the Inca Distillery, producers of Peruvian gin GINCA. The unique botanicals featured in this gin are grown in the Peruvian Amazon and sourced as locally as possible, something that sets this gin apart from others available on the market today. An unusual mix of ingredients including camu-camu, tonka bean, sasha inchi and aguaymento are combined with a spirit made from sugar cane to give this gin a truly unique South American flavour.
- Rare Amazonian distilled gin. The first ultra premium gin of the World distilled entirely with fresh fruits and botanicals from the peruvian Amazon. Maybe the most exotic gin on the market.
- Amazonian Gin Company is a 100 % natural ultra premium distilled gin using only fresh Amazonian fruits and botanicals grown by small local producers that sails for hours by boat to harvest our fruits and send them to us.
- The fruits and botanicals we use are: aguaymanto (physalis), camu camu , organic macedonian juniper berries , amazonian nuts , tonka beans, cider lemon, sweet lemon and sacha inchi (inca chestnuts)
- A real ultra premium gin, 4 times distilled with passion for aromas and flavors of the Peruvian Amazon region
- Flavors: we find very fresh notes , citrus , mainly to Amazonian cider lemon, camu and chestnut The palate is pleasant, extremely fresh and exotic. The sugar cane alcohol gives union and character. The finish is long , leaving an intense Amazonian cider lemon taste